Google lens can define as an AI-powered technology that stimulates deep machine learning to discover the objects on your smartphone camera. Here it has an intelligent system understand facility with follow-up actions that base on what the camera sees. This amazing facility was introduced in 2017 byGoogle. It includes Pixel-exclusive feature and after its introducing this facility was added to many camera apps in smart devices.
For some smartphones, this Google lens comes as default with the camera. Some of those devices are OnePlus 6T, Sony, Nokia, LG, Motorola, and ASUS. Users have the freedom to enable this facility through Google Photos and Google Assistant. In fact, users can directly download this facility as a stand-alone app from Google Palay store or directly from the internet.
Google Lens APK Download
What is Google lens ?
Google Lens is an advanced image recognition technology introduced and developed by Google. So using this facility now you can easily get to know about relevant information that is related to the objects. Here it identifies the neural network using visual analysis. In the very beginning, it was originally released as a stand-alone application. Then it included to Android’s standard camera app.
Also check out cartoon hd app.
Features of the Google lens
When you focus the camera to an object, the Google lens has the ability to identify the objects after reading barcodes, labels, texts, QR codes, and other relevant search results as well as information.
The other thing is, Google lens means a combination of Google Photos and Google Assistant apps. So this service is identical with Google Goggles.
Functions that users can easily do with Google Lens
- Easily copy text
- Find similar products
- Get quick info about books
- Open links
- Access review/ratings of restaurants/bars/venues
- Identify plants and animals
- Discover music
- Scan QR Codes
- Add an event to your calendar
Which Phones Have Google Lens?
There are several devices that support this facility. Those are Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, LG, Motorola, Xiaomi, Sony, HMD/Nokia, Transsion, TCL, OnePlus, BG, and Asus. For those devices now, you can directly download the Google lens facility, and it is very well supported for you as a smart app.
Download and install the Google lens to your Android devices
Now you can easily download Google lens to your Android smartphones. Here it is included in the Google Play store. But users can directly download the app through the internet as well. Here you can follow the below steps. Those are,
- First, you have to download the Google lens apk directly from the internet.
- Then open device settings. Go to security settings. And then enable unknown sources. For that put a tick infront of unknown sources option. If not, you will receive an error message as installation blocked.
- Now open the downloaded Google lens apk. Here you can easily find it from the downloads.
- Now tap on the install option. Then you have to agree with the terms and conditions of the application to continue the process.
- Finally, you have done it successfully.
Now you can enjoy the downloaded Google lens! So try it.